THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF EVENTS HELD AT KIBC:
1 -Business events often include presentations from invitees businessmen/woman. Those are great opportunity to listen to business plans and ask direct questions to business leaders and decision makers.
2 – Social events include a wide range of activities – summer BBQ, Christmas Charity dinner, wine tasting, jazz music, bowling, canoeing, among other events.
2019 FUTURE EVENTS:
- March 29th – Social event – Visit to German Navy Ship, 15 years of Lithuania’s NATO membership and 70 years of German constitution*.
- April 4th – Monthly Networking Meeting*
- April 16th – Portuguese wine and products tasting*
- May 2nd – Monthly Networking Meeting*
- June 6th – Monthly Networking Meeting*
- July 4th – Summer Charity BBQ*
- August 1st – Monthly Networking Meeting*
- September 5th – Klaipeda’s Mayor presentation*
- October 3rd – Octoberfest Beer Festival*
- November 7th – Monthly Networking Meeting*
- December 5th – Charity Christmas Dinner*
Request more information on events via email email@example.com
Follow our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/KlaipedaInternationalBusinessClub/
* This is a merely a proposed event list. Pending on minimum participants members. Further details such as location, time are to be confirmed closer to the event date.